Morgan is a breed of light horse .All Morgans trace back to a single foundation sire, a stallion named Figure, who was born in West Springfield, Massachusetts in 1789. He was at one time owned by a man named Justin Morgan. The horse later came to be identified by the name of this particular owner, and “the Justin Morgan horse” also gave its name to the breed.
- The Muscular Morgan (totallyhorsecrazyandhorsestories.wordpress.com)
- What colors can the Morgan horse be (wiki.answers.com)
- FarmVille LE English Countryside Animals: Clydesdale Stallion, Morgan Horse, English Cow & More (games.com)
- Horsing Around and the Sexual Behavior of Stallions (punjapit.wordpress.com)
- Book Review: Bullet Work by Steve O’Brien (imjustmea.wordpress.com)